Sunday 14 June 2015

Video Pitch


For the CEDC Business Starter program we created a video pitch. 
It's funny watching it months later, realizing I did a decent job memorizing everything. 
At one point I look down, as if looking at notes- but they did not exist! Only appears that way.  
I have been criticized for not wearing ear protection but I'm pretty sure the plugs are below the bandana... As for the eye protection - do you know how many shots we took! There was many other factors at play, so sure I didn't remember to put those on, but simply because I was trying to remember everything else. I do wear glasses- but hope someday I can afford some reallllly expensive magical ones that don't scratch or fog up.  

Anyways, check out the pitch, it just may be what bought us Dave Hanson's power hammer seen in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0-BnirOMM

Watching this video makes me lonely for Dave and his shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment